Drill square holes in wooden objects easily and with no effort!
Woodwork is easy as peasy with these Square Wood Chisel. Achieve a smooth, symmetrical finish for every wooden furniture, doors, and windows that need a squared hole with the help of this Square Wood Chisel. It conveniently turns your drill press into a mortising machine that produces clean, square cuts for your woodworking projects.
The Square Wood Chisel boasts a sturdy construction to ensure that it works great for heavy chopping or rigorous drilling that results in increased accuracy and lesser working time. It can help eject the chip efficiently to prevent jamming and also fits most mortising machines and drill press attachments.
- Made of high-speed steel. Heat Treatment, HRC48~50, High Hardness, Lengthened Core, High Concentricity.
- Great for drilling square holes in wood.
- Mainly used for woodworking aspects.
- The professional wood drill bit, suitable for renovation, construction, installation, decoration industry, etc.
- Reduce the labor intensity of workers.
- Reduce construction costs for installation, renovation, decoration industries.
- Fits all mortising machines and drill press attachments.
HOW TO USE:
- Use a drill press to keep your drill bit perpendicular to the board when cutting mortise holes
- Match the bit’s diameter with the width of the mortise hole.
- Begin with each end of the hole, chisel inward from the ends.
- Upon finishing the ends, work your way towards the middle.
- The direction of the grain and hardness of the wood species will determine how easily chisel inserts into the lumber.
- Clean the inside of the mortise hole and smoothen out any high points by using a combination of sandpaper and wood files.
- Upon completing this step, your mortise hole will be ready for a dry fit.
- Size: 1/4 inch (6.35mm), 5/16 inch (7.94mm), 3/8 inch (9.5mm), 1/2 inch (12.7mm)
- Material: high-speed steel
- Hardness: HRC 48-50
- Color: silver
- Clamping shank diameter: 19mm (Round) Length: 210mm
- 4pcs Square Wood Chisel