If you've ever stripped a screw or broken off the head of a bolt, you know how frustrating that can be. Well, not anymore.
Introducing the Damaged Screw Extractor. You can easily remove any stripped screw in ten seconds or less.
In fact, this patented process works so well it can even remove four-inch long, stubborn deck screws out of redwood.
Even if you break off the entire head of a screw or bolt, you can still extract it right out. No problem.
Great for: contractors, carpenters, handymen, and do-it-yourselfers. It's great for anyone!
- Removes any rusted or stripped screws or broken bolt in 10 seconds or less!
- Made of durable hardened steel
- Can be attached to a power drill
- The 4 piece screw extractor set works with any drill and any screw size or bolt
- Works on wood and machine screws as well as Philips, flat, hex, or painted over screws, even if the head is broken
- Easy to use, just two easy steps!
- Home / Construction Site / Warehouse
- Remove damaged screws or nuts
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.